Logs, logging, log file, vBSSO logs ... Someone has asked you for a debug log? As far as we all know (do not know, not all - in fact it is really do not matter), the Log File - it is a file for recording events in a computer program. Logging is the act of…Read more
Recent Posts by vbsso
Great news! vBSSO vBulletin 1.5.1 is released now - February 19, 2016. The major change is the Fix of an issue when vBulletin redirects to WordPress search page after сlearing the browser's cookie and cache. Now, vBSSO redirects you to particular page from which you are logged in. The patched version is available here. Let's take…Read more
Think about it: how many accounts do you have out there on the internet? 10? 20? 50? Seriously? Can you imagine trying to remember dozens of passwords? Secure? Yes. Easy? No way. Luckily there is a way out of this awkward situation. It is using the SSO technology. So, what does Single Sign-On (SSO) mean?…Read more
If you see the message, Please, don't panic! It is NOT A BUG! This message appears during the login process - if user has different email addresses on Master (vBulletin acts as a Master) and Slave platforms (for example, Wordpress or others). Why does it happen? Because one of the biggest SSO challenges is that…Read more
INTRODUCTION As you might already know, the vBSSO Connect 1.x plugin consists of two components: First, there’s a vBulletin plugin (vBulletin platform acts as the Master platform) that creates an interface for authenticating, controlling access, and managing user profile data. The second component is plugin for other platform (or the Slave platform - like WordPress, Prestashop, Magento etc.)…Read more
Great news! We'd like to bring a light to vBSSO vBulletin 5 Support - it is still in development progress. Since the initial release of the vBSSO product, there have been many changes and improvements. Now we work to support popular platforms (including vBulletin 5) and roll that out to the broader community, so we're excited to work out many…Read more
FRESH LOOK & FEEL “You raze the old to raise the new.” ― Justina Chen, North of Beautiful In her book, she stated "you raze the old to raise the new " (Chen, North of Beautiful, 2009), she offered own explanation why this might be. We have our own story! We write our own vBSSO story! Please…Read more
- Is it possible to share the user database between two vBulletin boards using vBSSO plugin? - Well, yes, it is not just only possible, but easy. vBSSO helps you build a bridge between two (or more) platforms. You can view the full list of all platforms that supports here. So, what prevents us from connecting the user…Read more
Recent Comments by vbsso
- February 27, 2017 on vBSSO & Incapsula Interaction
- February 8, 2017 on What is single sign-on (SSO)? What is the difference between SSO and vBSSO?
- February 7, 2017 on Is it possible to share boards?
- January 5, 2017 on What is single sign-on (SSO)? What is the difference between SSO and vBSSO?
- October 4, 2016 on vBSSO vBulletin Release 1.5.1