The documentation in this chapter contains the information that is relevant for you, if you are want to install and/or uninstall the plugin on your Joomla.
- Supported PHP versions: 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0.
- Supported vBulletin versions: 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2.
- Installed PHP cURL, mCrypt extensions.
Note please: It’s best to put the site into Maintenance Mode first and take a backup, before you start making any other changes!
- Download vBSSO Connect Joomla archive.
- Install the package via the standard Joomla! installer (Extensions -> Extension manager or Extensions).
Plugin should be activated!
- Log in to Joomla! as administrator;
- Go to “Extensions” -> “Extension manager” -> “Manage”;
- Search vBSSO;
- Check all extensions (vBSSO Component, vBSSO Plugin and vBSSO Module);
- Click “Uninstall” button.
The plugin should be successfully deleted.