The documentation in this chapter contains the information that is relevant for you, if you are want to configure the plugin on your PrestaShop and vBulletin.
Log in as Administrator to PrestaShop Admin Panel. To configure the vBSSO navigate to:
Modules > vBSSO > Configure
vBSSO PrestaShop Settings page consists of:
- Footer Link checkbox - the foter link contains with a copyright phrase: Single Sign On provided by vBSSO. This setting allows you to show or hide a footer link.
- Platform Shared Key - here you can modify your default Platform Shared Key by setting it to more secure unreadable phrase to encrypt exchanged data. Unconnect the platform to change the shared key!
- Platform Address - is unchangeable option for user and is used for connection the platform.
- vBSSO Login Form title - allows to change vBSSO Login Form title.
CONFIGURATION, CASE 1
- Log in to Prestashop as administrator.
- Navigate to Modules > vBSSO > Configure.
- Modify your default Platform Shared Key by setting it to more secure unreadable phrase to encrypt exchanged data.
- Save Changes.
CONFIGURATION, CASE 2
- Log in to your vBulletin control panel as administrator.
- Navigate to vBSSO section: Admin Panel > vBSSO.
vBSSO Settings page includes the following components: Required, Connect a Platform, Connection Settings, Link Custom Page, Profile Fields, Acess Settinngs, Logging&Notifications, Warnings and Backup&Restore ( more info about vBSSO Connect vBulletin ).
- Expand section and click on the Connect a Platform.
- Copy Platform Url link and Shared Key field from PrestaShop installation to vBulletin.
- Enter BAA credentials (only in case if your platform is protected with BAA!).
- Click on Connect button to connect your new platform.
- This will connect the Slave platform with the Master platform. You should see the name of this platform (marked with green color) Connected Platforms list below the main window.
- Go back to PrestaShop vBSSO Settings page and verify that API Connections fields are filled out.