The documentation in this chapter contains the information that is relevant for you, if you are want to install and/or uninstall the plugin on your WordPress.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 (PHP 5.3).
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7 (PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 or 7.0).
To install the vBSSO plugin on WordPress:
1. Log in as administrator to WordPress Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to Plugins > press Add New button > press Upload Plugin button.
3. Browse for vBSSO.zip file > press Install Now button.
4. The plugin should be successfully installed.
5. Enable pretty permalinks URL structure: navigate to Settings > Permalink Settings > Common Settings > choose any URL structure except plain or default > Save (default permalinks will not work).
6. Add vBSSO Login Widget: Appearance > Widgets > vBSSO Login Widget.
To install the vBSSO extension on vBulletin site:
1. Download vBulletin vBSSO (Required). 2. Unzip and upload everything from upload folder to the / root directory of your forum. 3. Log in to forum’s /admincp/ Control Panel as administrator:
4. Navigate to Plugins & Products section.
5. Expand section and click on the Manage Products link.
6. Scroll down right frame until you find Add/Import Product link.
7. Click on the link and choose for vBSSO.xml file (unpack the archive).
8. Click on the Import button.
Plugin should be activated!
- Log in as administrator to Admin Panel.
- Uninstall the plugin (see Uninstall chapter).
- (Re)install the plugin (see Install chapter).
To uninstall the WordPress SSO extension:
1. Log in as WordPress administrator to WordPress Admin Panel:
2. Navigate to Plugins > press Installed Plugins button > navigate to the vBSSO extension.
3. Press Deactivate button.
4. Press Delete button. The plugin should be successfully deleted.
To uninstall the extension via the vBulletin dashboard:
1. Log in to your forum’s /admincp/ control panel as administrator.
2. Navigate to the Plugins & Products section.
3. Expand section and click on the Manage Products link.
4. Find vBSSO extension and select Uninstall.
The plugin should be successfully deleted.