|vBSSO Joomla 1.1.0||5.3,5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0||Joomla 2.x, 3.5|
|vBSSO Joomla 1.0.3||5.2, 5.3||Joomla 1.5, 2.x, 3.x|
Note please: It's best to put the site into Maintenance Mode first and take a backup, before you start making any other changes!
- Download vBSSO Connect Joomla archive.
- Install the package via the standard Joomla! installer (Extensions -> Extension manager or Extensions).
CONFIGURATION, CASE 1
- Log in to Joomla! as administrator.
- Navigate to "Components" -> "vBSSO".
- Modify your default Platform Shared Key by setting it to more secure unreadable phrase to encrypt exchanged data.
CONFIGURATION, CASE 2
- Log in to your vBulletin control panel as administrator.
- Navigate to `vBSSO` section.
- Expand section and click on the `Connect a Platform` link.
- Copy `Platform Url` and `Shared Key` fields from Joomla! (Components -> vBSSO) to vBulletin.
- Click on `Connect` button to connect your new platform.
- Joomla! 2.5, 3.x
- Log in to Joomla! as administrator;
- Go to "Extensions" -> "Extension manager" -> "Manage";
- Search `vBSSO`;
- Check all extensions (vBSSO Component, vBSSO Plugin and vBSSO Module);
- Click "Uninstall" button.
Plugin doesn't revert already sync data back to its original state if you decide to disable plugin later.
= 1.1.0 =
- Added PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0 support.
- EOL (End-of-life due to the end of life of this version) for Joomla 1.x and 2.x support.
- [Updated on July 07, 2017]
- Fixed an issue when the component could not be updated.
- Added support of cross-domain single sign-on in Internet Explorer.
- [Updated on February 22, 2015]
- Implemented "Remember Me" feature.
- [Updated on February 2, 2015]
- Fixed Credentials event.
- Fixed Registration event.
- [Updated on November 17, 2014]
- Initial version released.
- [Released on November 1, 2014]